New AddSearch

AddSearch

LB Search

Monday, January 14, 2008

Search for reality...

Time have passed, as the same as places and people I have met.

On every place, there have been those experiences that leave you marks, or footprints. Those things that start to build a little of a new yourself.

And then again comes the question after that... What is reality? or what is real? and I don't mean it in a philosophical matter, but I would say more in an emotional and mental way of perceiving life, of following your dreams (or just keep dreaming itself).

I'm a dreamer, there is no doubt of that... And some times I've been admired by that, and some others I've been warned that it is not "the right way" to live.

And when I find this kind of persons, I just wonder what kind of life they had, what kind of experiences made them just decide that it is dangerous or not wise to follow your dreams. That instead it is better to "sentar cabeza" (from Spanish, "to seat down your head") because dreams can't fit in the "real world".

Right now I'm not going to say that they are right or wrong. I will just say that they had made a decision, as the same way I made a decision.

That is how I see life, it is a path of decisions you take, that leads you to the next experience, and for some, that experience is something they had always identified in their life, and for others there are always new experiences to discover.

In here, the important thing to consider is just that... the fact that you live YOUR life, the life you choose to live, and not the life you are expected to live, the life of others.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is true...you are a dreamer, but that's what you always will be special and unique among others, to live in reality is nothing bad but dream is what puts interest to live, is it a complement. So we can not be extremist...just live the reality of your dreams ...

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a dreamer. Please let me add couple of things that inevitable I must say.

There have been many famous dreamers in the world who finally did it, what?. And you know what is the special in them?, now they know about LIKE an how it works. They are living the dream, but listen, nothing is what it seams. Dreams are positive things that push us, I agree, but also dreams must be real and understand them as reality. You already crossed the line between reality and dreams, now you should have the power to differentiate. If not, go for your origin place where you will find the 1st of you and you will discover the new of you. You are a citizen of the world, now be the owner of yourself.

I am proud of you, but use a guide (values, persons) to enlight your way, because is full of fantasies and realities, good and evil.

Special regards
Melina

Anonymous said...

5th line:
is the special in them?, now they know about LIFE (not LIKE)

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالدمام